Are you performing at your best?
Coaching is a useful development tool for anyone keen to learn, grow, and unlock their true potential. By challenging assumptions and inspiring commitment, Coaching stimulates reflection and creative thinking, developing new capabilities and supporting problem solving.
Coaching is also a critical supporting mechanism for any strategy and cultural program. By providing a safe forum for individuals and teams to reflect and refocus, leaders and team members are more likely to be able to find their own way to contribute positively to the objectives of the organisation.
3rdView Coaches bring the principles of Design to every coaching engagement. Using the power of conversation, we encourage leaders and staff to be open to new possibilities, empathise and visualise a better way.
We help clients
- Identify individuals and groups that will derive the greatest benefit from Coaching
- Design a coaching program to support the achievement of individual and organisational goals
- Engage leaders and staff in the Coaching program to improve participation rates and benefits
- Review and reflect on the impact of Coaching
Results that count…
Individual leaders and staff
- Clarify their vision and goals, and develop a plan to achieve them
- Engage in self-reflection and gather objective feedback
- Consider the options available to them in certain situations
- Lead their development by focusing on building relevant capabilities
- Unlock leader potential, therefore improving performance and culture
- Balance the needs of the individual and the organisation
- Demonstrate their willingness to invest in
the whole person, not just their professional life
- Improve engagement, therefore improving productivity and reducing turnover
3rdView’s Coaching Toolkit contains a range of frameworks, techniques and tools. This list continues to grow as 3rdView invests in professional development of Coaches.
- Specific coaching frameworks – GROW model, strength-based coaching,
- Personality, 360 degree or peer review, and work style assessment frameworks including o Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI), and Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) – Human Synergistics
- Supporting tools such the coaching ‘contract’, coaching records and observation templates, circles of interest.
3rdView Coaches are accredited via the Institute of Executive Coaches.
Want to learn more about Coaching for results? Contact us!